Monday, June 14, 2010

World Watch on Islam

I don't want to point the finger or attribute blame to any one faction or more specifically religion but the more you look at what conflict is occuring around the world, the more it comes to light that Muslims are involved. It might be that Muslims are the victims or the perpetrators of crimes. The one common denominator is that Muslims are involved. Now that might mean something or it might mean nothing. I prefer to insinuate that there is something intrinsic about Islam that leads to civil strife. That's putting it mildly.
Today I would  like to focus on Kyrgyzstan. I don't know the details and might never know the full details but I do know that Kyrgyzstan is 80% Muslim and there is a massacre going on there right now.
Tomorrow there might be another story,  another  massacre somewhere in the world, and I put my money on the chances that Muslims will be involved.

For further reading I suggest
link here
link here
link here
link here
link here

No comments:

Labels