Monday, December 12, 2011

Did You Feel It?



Did you feel it?
Maybe you don't know what I'm referring to....
Check the java applet on the right hand side of this blog page.
YES, we just had another full moon.
Ever wondered why I place the moon calendar on this blog? Ever wondered why the moon is so important to me?
Well, if you've worked with the public as I have for many years, you would notice a distinct pattern. You would notice a peak in irritability, intolerance, stupidity and other such behavior by other human beings we refer to as "the public". Many times I would ask myself "is it just me?" and my colleagues would reply (after I had pointed out the correlation between the full moon and human behavior) no it's not just you. Of course I'm not immune from the effects of the moon so maybe....
No doubt, if we looked hard enough, we might be able to detect a link between major gaffes committed by    Presidents and Prime Ministers and CEO's and a full moon.
After all, the expression "lunatic" didn't just appear for no reason. Old wives tale maybe but maybe not.

No comments:

Labels