Friday, December 21, 2007

Hits



Has anyone besides me noticed the phenomenal increase in hits for my blog recently? It seems that when I signed up for ads with Adsense (a Google company like Blogger, Picasa and YouTube) my profile became very prominent and the number of daily visits went through the roof. Needless to say, I have become a legend in my own lunchbox.
Another notch in the belt for Lexcen Enterprises (a Global Corporation).
It won't be long now before Google make me an offer for my trade name...Rest assured Lexcen has high moral standards and won't sell out for anything less than a ridiculously high monetary offer. I will be employing the services of the firm Cock,Young and Long for legal matters. Joe King will be handling my advertising contract.
I will be based offshore in China, (for tax evasion purposes) operating under the business name Lei Xin Corp.

Plans for syndication of this blog will be considered.

News of IPO of shares in Lei Xin Corp. will be announced in the New Year.

End Transmission

No comments:

Labels