Thursday, November 30, 2006

Comments from the other side.

I was watching videos on You Tube that showed Islam in a bad light. Maybe they are propaganda and maybe they aren’t. Let’s put the videos aside for a moment and consider the comments that these videos attract. I find them fascinating because I can’t find a coherent sentence amongst them. I have chosen them at random and I can only assume they are comments from offended Muslims. This makes me wonder, can these commentators think rationally? Can they formulate an argument without bucket loads of bile?

I really want to sample comments that somehow present a rational, contradictory point of view to what the video is telling me. If I do find comments that are coherent, they are inevitably supporting the video. I’m not being prejudiced, I really want to read an argument that can disprove the message in the video without rantings full of hate, without lectures and quotes of what the Qu'ran says. Give me facts and only facts and I will consider the argument.

COMMENTATOR

This lady just threw a bunch of opinions out there, barely any facts. Zionists are innocent and never did anything to muslims? wow, now that's the lie of the millenium

doujisme

As i write dis my tears cant help but shed since 1st n most importantly P.Mohammad was da kindest of all,when he opened Macca didnt he tell da ppl there"go for ur free"??,n da 1 thing Islam taught was 2 respect others!plus jews blew up many churchs in palestine!!n Buddahs hates muslims BIG time dat theyd kill any if they got da chance,how can she call herself"scientific"when she knows very little about islam,when doesnt know that Alla equalized men and women?

COMMENTATOR

This child was taught to hate Jews from (5.60: Say: Shall I inform you of (him who is) worse than this in retribution from Allah? (Worse is he) whom Allah has cursed and brought His wrath upon, and of whom He made apes and swine, and he who served the Shaitan; these are worse in place and more erring from the straight path.) Islamists have excuses to murder/mutilate anyone (kuffar) they feel like...No better than the Pharisee hypocrits that killed Isa.

COMMENTATOR

this meassage is to 'richsra', after telling u before that this was not saudi, its egyptian, u managed to correct that. but it shows ur racist and have hate towards arabs for calling this video 'Arabs' instead of 'Egyptians'. im half egyptian by the way so dont tell me im trying to blame it on others. but u have proved to me ur ignorent and racist, ur a very good example of wat ur trying to spread.... hate! a typical zionist.

tamzatank

KILL ALL THE JEWS AND CHRISTIANS

nevets85

They have got away with it for over 1600 years; what's so hard to believe?

COMMENTATOR

Islam is built on the concept that the Jews are liars; if the Jews are not liars Islam can not exist as a religion.

EVILCHRISTIANITY

(As shocking as it may seem, one of our investigators actually discovered a graffiti of Ezekiel 23 in a Boy Scout bathroom stall.)

Isaiah 36:12 speaks of "eating dung and drinking piss"; Ezekiel 4:10-17 describes a cuisine made by mixing human feces and cow dung with bread. Malachi 2:2-3 Describes God spreading feces on people's faces. Do you want your children to emulate such behavior?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh, religion, the expression of man's deepest and darkest secrets.

none said...

I'm just seeing a bunch of this:

!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> !--[endif]-->

!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> !--[endif]-->


Is that where the videos are?

Lexcen said...

Hammer, FYI, I've sent you an email to hotmail for links to the videos.
I also have many more videos on Tofu Technologies but many fail to post correctly.

none said...

Thanks I'll check them out.

Labels