Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Drinking piss

I didn't mean to post an article about this subject but this is what happens when you start a search on the web, you get flooded with information.

For those of you who don't know, drinking piss is a sexual perversion called golden showers. Now, this isn't why I would want to discuss this subject.

It started with a comment I read about Mohammed advising on the health benefits of drinking camel's piss. I don't exaggerate here, this is a known fact.

So I did a google search on the "drinking piss" phrase. What came up was astounding.
The Thais consider it a health benefit.
There are many sights discussing the benefits and dangers of drinking piss.
What the fuck? I thought to myself...

I am 17 and straight. I have a weird question: I want to drink my own urine. I know it sounds crazy, but I want to try. What are the harmful effects, if any?

Signed,
Weird, but still curious

http://www.goaskalice.columbia.edu/2187.html


Wikipedia calls it Urophagia

Urine therapy

So now, dear reader, you know as much as I do. I wish I never started the subject.

11 comments:

none said...

The sex thing is when people enjoy getting peed on. I knew a weird guy once who like his girlfriend to do that o him when he was in the bathtub. I don't know why he cared to share this information in the workplace...

Anyway there are quite a few cultures that purport the benefits of drinking ones own piss. I've got to say the whole thought of it is pretty disgusting.

Anonymous said...

I've heard before that it sterilizes wounds, but not that it was good to drink...hmm...

Anonymous said...

drinking your own urin is not new.
medical history knows the benefits of urin-therapy for ages. urin is full of goodies. only shit is waste.
its just not that popular anymore because its free medicine.
i got into it by reading about the benefits while searching for anything against allergies. several books recommended it. i tried it + it worked miracles. seriously! and now i love the taste. and the erotic side-effects! i love to drink it right from my girlfirends pussy. can't get enough + am in perfect health! don't be shy, try!

none said...

wow right from the tap even...

Lexcen said...

Jenafear, I thought I lost you, so this is what it takes to get you to comment on my blog.

Michael said...

If drinking pee is healthy, I think I'll stay mildly chronically ill...

Lexcen said...

I've heard about the health benefits of virgin's piss but I personally wouldn't want to try it.

Anonymous said...

I hear drinking gasoline and chlorox will wash out the deepest crevasses of your entire digestive tract. Hmmm...maybe anonymous pee drinker has a point. Don't knock it until you try it. Don't be shy...eat a little shit and be proud.

Lexcen said...

jp, my first encounter with coprophagia was in a novel called Gravity's Rainbow by Thomas Pynchon.
The scene is so powerful that I was sick for days afterwards and couldn't get the image out of my mind.

Timmy said...

If you've ever seen Fight Club (the film), you should know that urine is sterile, and you can drink it...

Lexcen said...

timmy, you can be first, to quench that thirst, cheers.

Labels