Friday, November 24, 2006

Is Oil Running OUT?

How much oil is left? Ever considered the possibility that oil will run out in our lifetime?
I read an article recently on how certain people believe this to be imminent. So convinced are they that they've already sold their cars. They are growing their own vegetables, and stocking up supplies of "essentials" such as toothpaste. Makes you wonder doesn't it?

We could laugh at these people but what if they are right?
Should I go out and buy a pallet or two of tinned tuna?
What are the items that I'll need to have in a apocalyptic world where there isn't any oil anymore or the price is so high that it will disrupt every aspect of our living as we know it?

Did you know that all plastic manufacture depends on oil? Could I live without all those plastic items that surround me? Will "GENUINE PLASTIC" be the logo of quality that will replace "Made in Germany"?

Does anybody out there in blogland feel the same or have all these people already sold up their electronic gadgets and moved to the farm? Should I take a course in Survivor, the entertainment that became a prophesy that will reality soon?

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I should prepare myself for the coming doomsday?

No comments:

Labels