Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Sharia Law says don't pay taxes.

As of today, I will convert to being a Muslim. I've seen the light...not paying taxes seems good enough reason for me.
I never did like paying taxes, I always felt cheated, and hearing now that taxes go against Sharia Law, I can see that this is right.

I can't see the government pushing this issue because they're too afraid of the backlash that will inevitably occur with accusations of "racism" being hurled at the government as Muslims hit the streets. So this is really a non-event, it won't happen and the Muslims (now including myself- recently converted) will laugh all the way to the bank as they become exempt from paying taxes.

Did you know that paying interest is against Sharia Law?

Shit, this is getting better every minute.
I will be transferring my crippling mortgage to the Bank of Saudi Arabia, no interest charged and will be free from the shackles of the evil western imperialist capitalist system.

Shaving is forbidden, I have no problem with that.
I'll have to give up my alcoholic consumption until I get to heaven, where I will be permitted to drink to my hearts content as I revel with the 72 virgins that Allah provides.

Not enough to convince you to convert?
OK, what about the option of having four wives!!!

C'mon guys, four wives, obligated to pleasure you anytime, anywhere at your command.
What more could you want? What more could you need?

All I can say is convert now and avoid the rush.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is all about being educated, the more I learn, the more I like.... I would have a bit of problem giving up the wine.

none said...

lol I've read about the interest thing. Here in the states they go to an Muslim bank that does "rent to own" on everything.

They end up paying the same as everyone else but the charges are called something else.

I cannot wait for some non tax paying Sharia folks to try that trick over here.

Kirsten N. Namskau said...

We don't pay tax here in Egypt...
But the banks, GEEZZZ that's something out of this world!! Right, YOU don't get any interest on you account, but you have to pay for all services done and not done...$$$$$
4 wives ... can you provide equal to all of them?? 4 houses, full equiped, equal gifts at the same time, use equal time to all of them, even if one of them get sick, the others must not suffer, take them for holidays, one at the time to the same quality place or after the wives wishes ....
It is not so, that whoever can take 4 wives.
Good Luck, my friend

Lexcen said...

Kirsten, I'm thinking that with four young, beautiful virgins at my age, I would be dead within one week.

Labels