Monday, December 13, 2010

What's in a name?




I stumbled across this story about the worst taxi driver ever.


In 12 years on the road for four major cab companies, he has been accused of slapping, abusing and swearing at customers, refusing short fares and deliberately taking the longest possible route.
He once took a passenger from the airport to Annandale via Oxford St - during Mardi Gras. Last year, he was accused of exposing his genitals after a lewd suggestion to a dissatisfied customer.
Mr Tohme says he's just misunderstood, adding "I've got maybe bad people skills."
Now I didn't read his name because I was only reading the news headlines....then the thought crossed my mind...
I bet he's...well you know what I was thinking.


Imagine my surprise and delight when I read his name! Click link to see what I mean.

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/national/is-mohamad-tohme-the-worst-cab-driver-in-sydney/story-e6frfkvr-1225969945727#ixzz17yizhNJM

1 comment:

Patrick Carroll said...

"...a 1999 conviction for bashing his wife with a shoe..."

How UN-Muslim-Like of him!

Labels