Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Bottle water















So you think you're cool. You've got the earring, the stud in the eyebrow, the tattoo on your shoulder. The right haircut, the jeans sagging around your ankles. There's one thing required to make that ultimate statement " I am so fucking cool" you need a water bottle. I don't mean a hot water bottle, I mean a natural, clear plastic water bottle that you take regular drinks from as you battle your way through the urban jungle. I often wonder how we all managed to survive before the advent of bottled water.














As the camel said, don't leave home without you're bottled water...it's a desert out there.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hah even the camel is cool.
I am too cheap to buy bottled...I am uncool.

none said...

The water here tastes like crap, I can see why some buy bottled.

Luckily I can get 24 large bottles for $2.49

I don't see why people can't go 20 steps without a sip of water?

Lexcen said...

Hammer, picture this, people in a swimming pool drinking bottled water, ha!.

The Phosgene Kid said...

Yep, hammer has it - El Mirage water tastes as tough it was filtered through a sack of manure. Here we are in the 21st century ands it is back to schlepping water to the house.

Baconeater said...

Imams treat their lovers very well. No tap water for them. Oh wait, do they even have taps in those idiotic backward countries?

Labels