Friday, September 29, 2006

Psycho sour faced bitch threatens me.

I had a bad day today at work. It was inevitable that it would turn out this way. I had the temerity to criticize a co-worker for being a "slacker". A five foot tall, fat, sour faced bitch who has been in the same office for ten years was offended by remarks that she wasn't pulling her weight.
I'm new to the office but a veteran of the job for 21 years. There isn't much I haven't seen or done or been confronted with before. I do a fair days work and expect all others to do the same. If I see others letting me carry the burden, I not only object, I speak up. I'm no pussy whipped wimp.
I don't care whose feathers I ruffle. It's now come to this, the sour faced bitch, all five feet of her has threatened me. I'm not afraid of her but I'm apalled that someone can feel that they can behave like this and get away with it. Nobody seems to take harassment seriously when it's a man that is being harassed and intimidated by a woman. It would be different story if the roles and sexes were reversed.
It's also a case of deja vu. I had a similar problem with a female psycho many years ago who felt I wasn't giving her enough attention. She teased and mocked me and when she didn't get a response resorted to bumping on the shoulder as she walked past me. The final straw was threatening me with some non-defined consequences. I put in a formal complaint and won my case. Only later did I learn that she had fought with another woman and broken her opponents arm.
At least I can rest on the weekend before putting on the boxing gloves on Monday.

10 comments:

Little Lamb said...

I dobn't like slackers either and I work with one. This person does not want to be part of the team. He has even admeitted that he's lazy. Believe me there would be a picture of him in the dictionary with the words slacker and lazy.

Lexcen said...

thanks lamb. I've had a drink of single malt scotch and feel much better now.

Kirsten N. Namskau said...

Abusive women...Yes, I remember when I was new married. A woman in the flat beside use to tell her husband to do whatever all the time. If he refused, she said: "If you don't do it, I will sitt on you." This sentence become a joke around for long time...until I said it to my husband, as a joke. He immediately rose from his chair and said with firm voice:"Kirsten, NEVER use that expression. It is not a joke." Then he told me ... when he had gone fishing with the husband next flat, he had told my husband that when his wife used that expression, she ment it and did it. The problem was... She had 125kg...He had 60 kg and used splints on his legs after polio. When she sat on him,it was not for sex, but she sat herself on him in a way so the splints pierced his legs.

Lexcen said...

Kirsten, thanks for reminding me of the guy I worked with who would say every time a good looking young girl walked into the office, "ooh,she can sit on my face".

Intolerant said...

All the women in my office are in competition for who can do the least and get away with it. Meanwhile, the men have to carry the burden. I'd say weight, but we're talking upwards of 400 pounds each in a couple cases. It really seems that all it takes is one woman to screw up the entire operation. This may sound a little sexist, but I am not one to give a crap what I sound like. One woman decides to lay out on her ass, they all do. The men on the other hand will confront one another and duke it out. Trying to effect any management on these fat lazy women is hopeless. I don't bother anymore. My openly expressed opinion is simply this, "After my shift is done, I will have contributed my fair share. I will then leave, not looking back to see what is left behind because quite frankly, I could give a rat's ass. It will then be in the hands of whoever DOES give a rat's ass while I calmly stresslessly drive home to the life for which I continue to endure the pains of these fat lazy women." In short...I only see what I have to do and screw everyone else. They only exist for my entertainment.

Little Lamb said...

I'm a woman and don't consider it sexist at all. In fact, I'll go further than that, I don't think women belong in leadership positions.

Intolerant, I like your attitude.

Lexcen said...

Thanks Intol.
Lamb, I don't have a problem with women in leadership as long as they aren't miss-managing. In which case I do tell them to their face. In fact I've been so forward in my opinions that there is a secret file on me specifically banning me from any promotion, as the last person who tried to promote me found out (and who is btw a woman and good friend).

Little Lamb said...

Some women can handle leadership positions and if they want that, I'm fine with it. And others cannot. Those are the women I have a problem with. They're always crabby and ready to yell.

I knew this one woman who would give you the shirt off of her back, she would bend over backwards for you, and as soon as you turn around she would tell others what she didn't like about you. And she was always grumpy about something. And yelling about what went wrong. She was a very crabby person. And she had a leadership position. Those are the type of women that should stay out of leadership.

Intolerant said...

I have yet to meet a female manager that isn't overly consumed with crushing anything that gets in her way to the top. Some men are equally as ruthless, but some actually set their sights a little lower and find satisfaction at different levels. Women always seem to be clawing for the top, no matter how unqualified they might be. We have a word for them around our place...it rhymes with cunt.

Anonymous said...

Interesting discussion. I'm a woman, and I have one word to say about all this:
MENOPAUSE
It's scary in the workplace. Not there yet myself, but watch out!

Labels