Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Genetically engineered food

I would like to raise the subject of Genetically Modified(GM) food and crops.
I found this site which lists GM products and non - GM products. Great if you live in America but not much help for me in Australia.

This is only the beginning of my inquiries.

I am opposed to GM products because I like to have a choice and feel that as a consumer being kept in the dark as to which products are GM is unethical.
If there is nothing to fear, then come out in the open and declare your products for what they are and let the consumer decide if they want to purchase them or not.

There is a lot to be concerned about and I will discuss my research on this in another blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is an interesting topic. I am at a point where I'd like to learn how to grow my own food because the stuff in ours scares me a bit. I am not sure- they may have touched on this in the book Fast Food Nation. A pretty good read.
Your banner looks really good.

Labels