- When you realize you are putting way too much time into it and getting little in return.
- When the amount of your site traffic indicates you should be getting more comments than you are.
- When you realize other people get paid to do pretty much the same thing.
- When friends and family think you have no other focus in life than the subject matter of your blog.
- When you know you have some readers; but when you also see your blog isn’t reaching many people who are interested in the subject matter you write about.
- When you go to bed every night stressed out, and, even worse, when you wake up stressed out.
Point one doesn't apply to me.
Point 2 didn't seem relevant.
Point 3, well yeah! Somebody should pay me...
Point 4, probably true, maybe not.
Point 5, definitely me.
Point 6, no not me.
I've recently found a couple of very good blogs that might interest others.
Here's one about cats http://hbmike2000.blogspot.com
And here's one about anything and everything http://letshaveacocktail.blogspot.com