Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Greed Inc. Loterias y Apuestas del Estado



I have been lucky again in winning yet another lottery. Woopee!!

I'm not quitting my day job just yet. Somehow I smell rat.
I know that there are a lot of scams similar to this one going around.Ever heard of the Nigerian scam? This isn't the first one I've received but it is very impressive presentation. I wouldn't be surprised if many people would be blinded by their greed at their sudden good fortune and quite happily forward their personal details (see form) incredible as it may seem.
I'm hoping that by exposing these people via my blog, I can hopefully warn off others who might do a Google search for the name of these criminals.
Maybe there are many people out there who haven't heard of identity theft for example and should realize that criminals pay good money for other people's ID details.

Maybe everybody who reads this should phone Dr Luiz Santos on 0011-34-657-065-349 and tell him what an evil bastard he is. Or maybe send email to segurossl@aim.com. I would send him a virus if I knew how.

Not for one minute do I believe that anyone is going to deposit a huge amount of money into my bank account as the letter claims. You shouldn't either if you ever get this letter or a similar one.

No comments:

Labels