Saturday, December 15, 2007

Flying the Flag - Racist?

As someone who proudly has the national flag displayed on the roof of my house, I was surprised to find this story that indicates racism by anyone who is proud of their national flag.
This led to further Google search of other stories that revealed a global spread of this trend.
It seems that Political Correctness has reached plague proportions. "Political Correctness" by definition is the desire to avoid offending any group of people.
God forbid we offend anyone...actually sorry for my profanity, musn't mention "God" just in case I offend religious people...now I find myself in deep thought...am I a racist?

1 comment:

none said...

I don't know of any law that assures the right to not be offended.

I guess "hate crime" legislation could be construed that way.

Labels