Friday, February 16, 2007

Jihad and Weapons of Mass Destruction

I found this site, that advocates the use of "weapons of mass destruction" in Jihad against the Infidel.
Now what I find interesting is the justification used, "collateral damage" seems to circumvent the Qu'ran and the prohibition against killing women and children.

Now, I don't care how much of a minority amongst Muslims the radicals are, it doesn't matter how peaceful the majority of Muslims are, I'm concerned with the mindset of those who plot against us.

Re-assurances that dismiss the threat of terrorism and advocate complacency might be fine and dandy but not for me.

I can't just bury my head in the sand and ignore the threat.

It wouldn't be difficult to place a WMD in a shipping container and send it over would it?

We know that since the collapse of the Soviet Union, there has been a lot of nuclear material that has disappeared and probably sold on the black market.

I don't want to think about it any further...

4 comments:

Kirsten N. Namskau said...

It isn't any religion of any kind any longer, if you ask me...It only human of more or less cruelty.

Lexcen said...

I agree Kirsten, what started out as a religion has been turned into an ideology of hate and death.

southfield_2001 said...

Canada just let one out today rather than deport him to Egypt where he's been sentenced to 15 years. The Federal Court ruled he might be tortured if returned to serve his sentence.
How wonderful! We get stuck with an islamic jihadist in our midst because he won't go to his
Egyptian jail and it isn't fair to keep him in Canadian jail.
We really now how to screw ourselves.

Baconeater said...

I have no comment. I don't want to upset the Dhimmi community that lurks in the blogosphere.

Labels