Thursday, May 06, 2010

Red Bubble

I joined Red Bubble, an online artist community, last year. www.redbubble.com.
What I've discovered is a proliferation of talented artists who deserve more recognition than they have been getting so far. Although I sometimes think too much of my own creations, I'm always awed and humbled when I peruse the works of those other artists at Red Bubble.
My personal interest is in abstract art but there is much much more to see including a myriad of talented photographers.


Maggie Bernet has an abstract style that is just incredibly beautiful. Check out her work here
http://www.redbubble.com/people/retuhrmoi


Known as "this girl" Wendy has no limits to what she can do.
Wendy is prolific painter and a talented poet as well.

Check out Wendy here

http://www.redbubble.com/people/silenthostage












Be sure to also check out the paintings of Ruth Palmer, Brad Thurston, Elaine Davoren, Julian Newman,

There's a whole genre of photography that captures the beauty of rusting panels, see Marguerite Foxon and DebraLee Wiseberg.

And there's the erotic photography of Doug Faircloth - not for the faint hearted.

All images are copyrighted and I have permission from the artists to use them on this blog.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for introducing me to a new source of inspiration, Lex!

Labels