Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Bomb Attack

There are many idioms which express an idea. For example, "flogging a dead horse". Or in my case, talking about Muslims. Events in Nigeria, if I care to discuss them would inevitably be described as flogging a dead horse. Well, that's how I would feel about the subject anyway.
Or how about "scratch liar and find a thief". Because of the events in Nigeria I might like to add a variation to that one which goes something like this, "scratch a Muslim and find a suicide bomber".
Now that might be one way but would I be avoiding flogging a dead horse?
Well, I suppose if I'm going to mention events in Nigeria,  in for a penny then I'm in for a pound.
In fact, to those who have invited Muslims into their neighbourhoodsconsider events in Nigeria... you've made your bed and you'll have to lie in it.
It would be very tempting to say, I told you so, but that would be cold comfort to the unfortunate Nigerians.
But I feel that my extended campaign over many years against the evil of Islam has not been strained, not by any stretch. 
Unfortunately we cannot wind back what has already been done. You can than the politically correct mob for that mistake because we'll just have to learn to live with it.


http://www.theage.com.au/world/dozens-dead-in-nigeria-christmas-bomb-attacks-20111226-1p9vv.html

1 comment:

Jeannie said...

I just can not understand the people who claim "it's not all Muslims" as if the ones "we" let in are not like that at all.

Geez

If there's one thing that will get atheists and fundamentalist Christians together in the same bed...

Labels