Thursday, June 14, 2007

Bike riding stuff


Sometimes I ask myself, what caused me to end up in this state of mind?
One minute I'm thinking about bike riding and the next minute my mind is flooded with images of naked people riding bikes.

Now, I've been known to ride a bike now and then and I've been riding a bike ever since I could work out the logisitics of keeping my balance whilst pedaling at the same time. I even own a bike or two now, as we speak. What I don't do, have never considered doing and will never do is ride my bike without any clothes on.

I'd like somebody to explain this phenomenon to me because I just can't grasp it. What has nakedness got to do with the healthy and non-polluting activity of riding a bike?


Nudity on the beach makes sense to me but riding a bike naked sends a chill up my spine and a draft in places where I've never felt a draft.

Does this sort of activity have a name? Maybe it's called bareback riding? I'm not sure, I haven't kept up with the new trends.


6 comments:

none said...

Public naked anything creeps me out. Wht are they protesting?

Jeannie said...

I call it unnecessary.
Such people I think enjoy the freedom - the liberation from the tyranny of clothing. There are some little kids who go through a phase of taking their clothes off and running around. They enjoy it very much from the looks of it as they tend to laugh all the while. I often wonder if these are the ones who grow up to be nudists. But wipe out with nothing on? Ouch!

Lexcen said...

Hammer, I'm not sure what they are protesting about.
Jeannie, I think nudists are more discreet.

Timmy said...

There's an episode of Seinfeld about "good naked" and "bad naked". You can guess which one this is...

Lexcen said...

Seinfeld always has the last word.

Michael said...

I love biking, a lot, but wouldn't naked biking hurt? Even more? What if you hit a bumb?

Labels