Thursday, April 22, 2010

Boobs and Islam

Post #1097
Boobs and Islam, my two favorite topics. 
How often do these subject occur together? Not often enough I think.
Until today that is when Jennifer McCreight decided to protest against Islam's distaste for boobs by flaunting her own. 
Boobquake on Facebook, started in response to Iranian cleric Hojatoleslam Kazem Sedighi’s claim that promiscuous women were to blame for earthquakes, the event asks the fairer sex to show off in the name of science.


God bless you Jennifer.











Cartoon from
http://cartoonsbyhenry.com/?tag=terrorists
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

Lexcen said...

I'm more than happy to show my manboobs for a good cause.

Jeannie said...

Someone took Carole King too seriously I think.

Did that idiot really expect to be taken seriously? Oh wait - I'll bet Pat Robertson is agreeing with him.

Labels