Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Lonely Hearts Service #2

Hello,
My name is Mary.
I am a virgin.
I am an active member of GreenPeace.
Um, I believe that women have an important role to play in society.
Um, I think Motherhood is much underrated today.
Um, I think war is bad and should stop. Really!
There is only one book worth reading and that is the Holy Bible.
I'm looking for a husband to share my life with. He obviously must like children, I have little baby called Jesus. It was given to me by God by immaculate conception. I am still a virgin.
I am a non-smoker, non-drinker. Looking for guy to have good times with and possibly marry.
Must have sense of humor, be at least six foot tall with good income and drive BEEMER or MERC.

2 comments:

Intolerant said...

nice beard mary.

ButterSnatch said...

She'd look good with a pearl necklace, provided by ME of course.

Labels