Thursday, October 12, 2006

Vacation

I think I might take a few days off from blogging. The reason is that I want to read all the stuff on Hammer's blog. He's so prolific that I can't keep up. It wouldn't be so bad if he posted crap, but everything is interesting and worth reading and amusing. Even the recipes are good. I've got Pumpking slaving over a hot stove cooking Hammer recipes. I wish I could write like him.

So if you don't hear from me, I'll be at Hammer's blog, commenting of course.

5 comments:

ButterSnatch said...

off to Hammer's blog to see what all the hypes about...

will report back post-haste with my findings.

be well, Lex. look forward to your return.

none said...

Thanks lexcen, I'm humbled.

Looking forward to reading your witty comments.

Kirsten N. Namskau said...

Hammer has a good blogg, for sure. Enjoy...

Little Lamb said...

Ok so be that way, Lex. :)

ButterSnatch said...

shit... here i am a day later to make fun of you for coming back, and i find that you are indeed "taking a break". you didn't post anything today!

side-note: Hammer my man... good stuff. you're truly a gifted writer. i wish i had your skillz, nigga! the drivle that i spew is total shite compared to your stuff. i link'd you. hope ya don't mind.

back to Lex... i'm crying over here. where oh where has my little Lex gone, oh where oh where can he be???

*weeps*

Labels