See full article here http://www.actionbioscience.org/
- Some rats died within a few weeks after eating GM tomatoes
- Rats' ability to digest was decreased after eating GM corn.
- Allergen content increased when soybeans were genetically modified.
- The toxin level of GM cotton is unpredictable.
- Rats had meager weight gain when fed GM soybeans.
- GM peas seem to have no harmful effects on animals but that doesn't mean they are safe for humans. (anyone willing to be a guinea pig?)
- Toxins were found in mice after eating GM potatoes.
- Allergies are a major concern with GM food, especially if ingredients are not labeled in packaged food.
- There are no reliable ways to test GM foods for allergies.
- We need more and better testing methods before making GM foods available for human consumption.