Sunday, August 30, 2009

Thoughts on tits.

If I was a woman, I don't think I could ever have any respect for a man. The issue is that men are helpless in the presence of naked female breasts. Every thought process stops in the male brain at the sight of female breasts. How can women have faith in the countries leader if they know that as a man, he is totally disarmed at the moment he sees a female breast?
It's not as if men don't have breasts, they do, they even have nipples so the false modesty is even more perplexing to me.
Sometimes, when the glimpse of female cleavage takes hold of my mind, I am reduced to a blubbering idiot. I say to myself, for God's sake man, pull yourself together it's only a mammary gland or two.
For all the progress of evolution, there is one setback, one flaw in the development of the human brain, more specifically the human male brain. The fixation with female breasts is totally breathtaking. Consider the billions of dollars generated simply by publishing images of naked female breasts. The market is insatiable. In fact, the quickest access to a man's wallet is to flash female breasts at him. This is a fact the advertising industry has known for a very long time.
It seems like there is a short circuit in the male brain at the mere sight of female breasts.
I could go on but I just feel so ashamed and disgusted with myself.
Sometimes, I wish I was female.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

9 comments:

Jeannie said...

It's more than perplexing to me it was traumatizing. Having developed precociously, I was jumped on and groped by all but maybe 2 guys I knew. They wanted to as well but weren't quite the pigs the rest were. Rather than learning that I had power, I felt very vulnerable and frightened. It's only in the last few years when I've become old and fat and basically unattractive that I feel comfortable alone with men.

Anonymous said...

Hey, it women's fault. They shouldn't feed us with those things when we are young. ;-)

Anonymous said...

If only women felt as satisfied with their own bodies as men seem to be (with women's bodies).
If we could see ourselves through the eyes of most men, we'd be much happier naked.

Anonymous said...

I still can't believe this got only three comments. I think boobs are fascinating.

nanc said...

not to be tacky, but my husband likes to say, "if i had a set of those on me i'd never leave the house!" no wonder it's good being me - i never have to leave the house! well, now that the children are both licensed to drive...

(((Thought Criminal))) said...

FJ,

I thought it was men that were bottle babies that hungered the most for 'em.

Anonymous said...

I wonder if there have been studies...

Lexcen said...

Good question FJ,
I wouldn't be surprised if all these research papers were conducted by men.

http://www.freeessays.cc/db/27/hec56.shtml

http://www.allacademic.com/meta/p_mla_apa_research_citation/1/1/0/1/9/p110193_index.html

http://books.google.com/books?id=qQXE_dL1JNUC&pg=PA128&lpg=PA128&dq=research+on+female+breasts&source=bl&ots=Pg_hiJbr3r&sig=O2ujn6FLogzm2GrSwHp7zHD2REU&hl=en&ei=SVOtSsuHDo2WkAWTr4GWBg&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=10#v=onepage&q=research%20on%20female%20breasts&f=false

Anonymous said...

...there are articles in Playboy?

Labels