Thursday, August 19, 2010

A Holocaust Survivor

John is a friend and his name is John O Friend.
He has just published his biography online and is available as a PDF file to be downloaded or you can read it online.
I encourage all readers to take the time to read his story not only because it is fascinating and inspiring but because it is also beautifully written.
John would love to get feedback from those who read his story.
I know John as a mischevious person who doesn't look his age and whose mind is as sharp as a razor. He always has a pixie look in his eyes hinting at his inner amusement at any situation and a wicked sense of humor.
No pretty girl is safe near him and I admire him for that.

http://www.story-of-a-holocaust-survivor.com

1 comment:

Red Squirrel said...

I'm downloading this as well Lexcen.
Thank you.
Jeannie,
I read a book about an Irish traveller some years ago which may interest you. It's not a Holocaust story but it evokes a similar feeling.
I looked it up:-
Nan: The Life of an Irish Travelling Woman
http://www.librarything.com/work/1075205

Labels