Thursday, November 04, 2010

The Trojan Horse Phenomenon

I was watching a panel debate discussing Geert Wilders being banned from entering the U.K.
What struck me was the arrogance of Keith Vaz who blatantly admitted he hadn't seen the movie FITNA and expressed the opinion that he didn't need to see it to know what was in it.In this interview, Keith Vaz is listed as holding the position of  Labour chairman of the Home Affairs Select Committee.

I then researched this Keith Vaz.

From Wikipedia I found this... 
Nigel Keith Anthony Standish Vaz, known as Keith Vaz, was born 26 November 1956 in Aden, Yemen.
Keith Vaz is a British Labour Party politician a Member of Parliament for Leicester East and has been the Chairman of the Home Affairs Select Committee since July 2007. He was appointed as a member of Her Majesty’s Most Honourable Privy Council in June 2006.
Now immediately I read his country of birth alarm bells went off in my head. If you didn't already know, Yemen is a state with Sharia Law. In other words Yemen is a Muslim country.

If you read the full article you will see that Keith Vaz isn't exactly the exemplary politician. But that's not for me to discuss here and now.

My concern is that people of Muslim background (whether they care to admit it or not) are weaseling their way into positions of influence and power. President Obama is merely the most prominent example of this trend.
I would not want to advocate a conspiracy theory but I urge other vigilant Islamophobes like myself to look deeper into the backgrounds of prominent citizens and politicians and consider whether their policies and decisions are tainted with a bias favoring Islam.

I wonder how many other Trojan horses are in Britain and wonder whether we should be surprised that Britain is the first European country to introduce Sharia Law.
 
See video here http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/newsnight/7888607.stm

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you.

Damien said...

Lexcen,

Is Keith Vaz a Trojan Horse, or a useful idiot? I'm not sure. If he's really part of what Robert Spencer calls the Stealth Jihad through, we should be able to find a bit more conclusive evidence. Do know of any instance when he did anything along the lines of saying he wants Islam to dominate Briton or that he wants sharia Law replace British common law? A lot of people in CAIR have been dumb enough to admit their intentions, on at least a few occasions. Not to mention, does this guy have any known extremist connections, that have been confirmed?

Lexcen said...

Damien, Vaz is certainly an idiot but that doesn't mean he will openly admit his support for Islamic domination or extremists. There isn't a need for extremism in the U.K. when they already have 8 Muslim MP's, no doubt pushing the Muslim agenda. The U.K. has officially introduced Sharia Law. Vaz is merely there to add bias in government policy where necessary. He no more has to declare his bias than for example Obama admits his Muslim bias. You can question the validity of my beliefs if you like but I don't expect all trojan horses to openly admit their bias otherwise they wouldn't be a trojan horse.

Damien said...

Lexcen,

I'm just pointing out the fact that I don't think we know, what his real motivations are, and if he is secretly part of the Stealth Jihad, than there ought to be some more evidence of that. Racists even when they pretend to not be racists, do and say things that reveal themselves to be racists on at least some occasions. The same is true for Jihadists. Like racists, stealth Jihadists tend to do things that reveal how they really think, when they let their guard down. Based on this video however, Vaz could just be a PC leftist. The disturbing thing is, I just don't know.

Lexcen said...

Damien,

You have a point. I can't argue with that.

Labels