Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Christian Nudist Creationist

One of my most popular posts ever was about the Christian Nudist Convocation. Eventually I became embarrassed by the attention it drew and pulled it off.
In a moment of idle reflection, I decided to Google this subject.
What I found was a guy whose narcissistic tendencies are equalled only by his belief system which he feels compelled to juxtapose with numerous photos of his naked self (not a pretty sight, there is a warning before you can access his blog)
http://christiannudist.blogspot.com.au/?zx=47ecc6c89092618e
If you never considered that Six - day creation (see Creationist beliefs) and nudism go naturally hand in hand then maybe you should look at this blog.
Please visit this blog if you are a Christian Naturist. Boyd Allen's motto, "Live Nude and Prosper". He states, "We prosper daily in Christ. We believe that God created us in his image and likeness, and are not ashamed. Sin causes shame, Jesus removed sin, thus removed shame. So we are no longer under the shame or fear of Adam. We are now under Christ." For more understanding of Who and What you are IN Christ. Byod is the webmaster for the Christian Nudist Convocation (see link below)
And you thought Muslims were nuts!

2 comments:

Jeannie said...

To each his own - but I feel like I have to check this out - see if he's any worse than my former neighbor.

Anonymous said...

Hi I am back again. This time a blog with a woman perspective.
Have a look.
http://christiannaturistsuzi.blogspot.co.za/
Enjoy
Peter

Labels