Friday, August 17, 2012

Twitter



I don't know who came up with the saying, "opinions are like arseholes, because everybody has one" and I don't want to know.
And I guess Jeremy Clarkeson, now disillusioned with his experience of Twitter feels the same way.

There is a daily scandal everyday as Twitter comments by celebrities are published to the shock horror or the media. For example, how many Olympic athletes ended their careers prematurely because of the insane urge to Tweet their opinions?
I'm keeping away from Twitter although I do have an account, I never use it.
If you want to know my opinion, you can read this blog. Every opinion is carefully considered and never do I make an off the cuff remark that I might regret later.
And as for everybody else's Twittering, well as the saying goes... arseholes.

No comments:

Labels